Jacqui Davidson-Slack is a Fellow of the FPS and CISI. This combined is the highest qualifications that can be obtained through both UK and internationally recognised regulatory bodies.
As well as being the Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and being a Chartered Financial Planner, she is an examiner for the Chartered Institute of Insurers (CII) and a scrutineer.
Jacqui’s career in Financial Services started almost 35 years ago, and having worked for high street banks, a private bank, an actuarial firm and an investment management firm over the period, she is well equipped with both knowledge and experience which has enabled her to establish Premier Wealth Solutions (PWS).
The main aim of PWS is to concentrate on the needs of few clients and to provide truly impartial advice and guidance to individuals and businesses alike.
Jacqui has written articles for trade magazines, featured on Radio 5 Wake up to Money, and has been quoted in several of the national newspapers, her comments and opinions are sought by the likes of Financial Mail on Sunday, The Times, BBC Breakfast News, and Radio 5.
• Fellowship of both regulatory bodies for financial planning
• Chartered Financial Planner
• Certified Financial Planner
• Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
• Diploma in Financial Planning
• Certificate in Financial Planning
• Certificate in Equity Release
• Certificate in Mortgage Advice
• Certificate in Investment Operations
• Certificate in Life and Pensions
• Award in Long Term Care insurance
• Award in Pensions Update Certificate in Pension Transfer Advice Specialist
A Positive Disruptor
Having been privy to the drivers and influences of boards and senior management within organisations offering Financial Planning and/or Wealth Management, Jacqui observed that the common theme is all too often, gaining funds under management and profitability, at the sacrifice of time being spent with clients and providing advice across all need areas.
This will be the PWS difference.